Higher Education Resource Services, East Africa (HERS-EA), an educational non-profit organization advancing women leadership and management in East Africa (Burundi, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda) is pleased to announce an opportunity for HERS-EA Alumnae to serve as HERS-EA Ambassadors.
Duties of HERS-EA Ambassadors:
- Regularly provide updates on the progress of leadership projects of HERS-EA alumnae at your institution.
- Provide updates on career plans of HERS-EA Alumnae.
- Compile testimonies from HERS-EA alumnae.
- Conduct a seminar (between January – March) at your institution about HERS-EA ACADEMY.
- Recruit women from your institution for HERS-EA ACADEMY (share registration forms with potential attendees).
- Meet with the Vice-Chancellor/ Administration of your institution to create awareness about HERS-EA and the impact of HERS-EA alumnae and fundraise for the next participants.
- HERS-EA ACADEMY alumnae
- Women Leaders in HERS-EA countries of operation
How to Apply
Click here to download the application form
or Pick up an application at HERS-EA office at Makerere University, Senate Building, Rm 401 .
The selected Ambassadors will receive a token of appreciation.